Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wanna get funding? Pay first!

Why do some many people try to sell me things when all I want to do is to start a social enterprise?

So far, I've been asked to go to several talks which cost $$$$ and more, organized by Social Enterprise Association to talk about funding.

Then another association is selling me a list of funding source for $$$$

And later I was suggested to read a magazine where I needed to pay a subscription.

Well, I want to find real people who are interest to help fund the project, not PAY to find these partners.

If you know anyone interested to fund doing.gd, please let me know.

If you want to sell me a service, see below!


………… /´¯/)
……….,/¯../ /
………/…./ /
…./´¯/’…’/´¯¯.`•¸
/’/…/…./…..:^.¨¯\
(‘(…´…´…. ¯_/’…’/
\……………..’…../
..\’…\………. _.•´
…\…………..(
….\…………..\

-- Ironbowl

No comments: