Monday, August 23, 2010

They took my tree again!

I feel violated as people came to my house and took my tree.

Tree was kinda bare, but still deeply rooted, and properties around the house belong to my family.

They came, they saw, and they took my tree (In my house)... Again.

They gave me only 24 hours notice.

They left me a bill.

-- Iron Bowl


-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Xxxx,

1. We spoke a while ago.

2. We have noticed a dead coconut tree at xx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx
posing imminent danger to neighbouring properties.

3. This is to notify you that pursuant to Parks and Trees Act Section 38,
we will be entering into your premise within 24 hours to remove the tree.


Yours faithfully,
XXX XXX XXXXX
National Parks Board
For Commissioner of Parks And Recreation

XXX XXX XXXXX § Manager§ Streetscape (East) § Certified Arborist § National
Parks Board § Tel: +65 64651776 § Fax: +65 67621383
Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. If
you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or use it
for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Please
notify the sender immediately if you receive this in error. § Check out
our website at http://www.nparks.gov.sg

No comments: