Tuesday, September 28, 2010

WTF POSB?


With all the rules and regulations of banks in Singapore, I can't believe that I received a credit card cum debit card from POSB, ready to use out from the envelop!

I do not need to call and activate, or do anything at all! It arrived and its ready to use.

Getting a pin number for internet banking would require me to go to the bank, sign a form, wait 5 business days for activation, and then it comes with tons of passwords which MOSTLY allows me to view my account balance.

This is highly dangerous as now, with housing so expensive, families probably could rent out a room. Mailing credit cards ACTIVATED is like mailing cash.

The experience of security is not consistent, and I feel these inconsistencies ONLY screws the consumer more.

-- Robin

No comments: