Bob is flying to Minnesota and this is his "flying gear" to get through TSA Security.
Wearing Kilts will help you get through security checks faster, and here are some tips to help you get thorough the checks faster.
1) Do not bring printer inks and toner catridges.
2) Do not bring along Drills and drill bits.
3) Do not bring lighters. (Not even checked in)
4) Do not bring Gel shoe inserts - Gel shoe inserts are not permitted, but shoes constructed with gel heels are allowed and must be removed and screened.
5) Do not bring Snow globes and like decorations regardless of size or amount of liquid inside, even with documentation.
This is f'real!
Check out the TSA Site!