Monday, December 06, 2010

Unsealed Snickers Bar (Snickers FAIL)

Have you ever had an unsealed Snickers Bar?

I recently bought a holiday bag of Snickers and actually got several unsealed Snickers Bars. When I reached in and grabbed some, the 3 packs I grabbed were all unsealed. I ate 2 of them and they tasted a little off and powdery. Then when I grabbed another pack, I realized that this one was sealed.


The following are some unsealed Snickers I encountered.






As you can see from the packaging, the Snickers were never sealed before.




Well, very soon after consuming these unsafe "Unsealed" Snickers, I had a stomach upset, and felt a little sick.

I wonder how could such a thing happen in the US with the food and safety standards we have here!

Unsealed Snickers is an Unsafe Snickers!

I am pretty shocked by this incident, and will definitely look at Snickers in a different way now. I sure hope they could explain what had happen and what are they going to do about it.

-- Iron Bowl

No comments: