Thursday, October 03, 2013

HDB Unnecessary Construction + dangerous grass


The grass is greener outside HDB estates... This saying may be true as the contractors that take part in the numerous unnecessary construction to be blamed?

Recently, my apartment at Toa Payoh installed parking barriers, and after the construction, the contractors dumped the concrete and other debris hacked up into the soil back again.

This is very irresponsible and dangerous as now, buried within  the grass are broken tiles, hacked up concrete, rusty ree bars and many other construction waste. I cringe when I see children play and run on the grass, not knowing what dangers are buried within.

Why build a Woodball court in Toa Payoh Central in 2009 when no one ever plays Woodball?

I really want to see more transparency on the usage of funds of Town Council. I also want errand contractors who leave behind dangerous waste be fined.

-- Iron Bowl




No comments: